Welcome to the VanDyke Software Forums

Join the discussion today!

Go Back   VanDyke Software Forums > General

Old 02-08-2019, 03:25 AM

Tabbed RDP sessions?

I am currently using the script at https://forums.vandyke.com/showthrea...8006#post48006
To manage these sessions but it is limited in usefulness as I change from small laptop screen to large monitors regularly, but this script requires hardcoding the RDP window size. The only way it can really work for me is to launch fullscreen, but this then causes friction when switching between windows (ctrl+tab) etc.

I would love it if I could have these sessions integrated into SecureCRT. Competitors have this capability (Remote Desktop Manager, Royal TS) so I'm thinking of switching when my current support runs out. I'd rather not though.

Is there any possibility of adding this capability to SecureCRT in the near future?

Ta
Old 02-08-2019, 09:57 AM
VanDyke Technical Support

Hi spoovy,

Thanks for the feedback!

I have recorded your interest in our database of feature requests.

While we are considering RDP support in a future version the timeframe for that implementation is unclear.

If this functionality becomes available in a future version, we will be sure to let you know. If you would prefer to be notified directly please send an email to Support@VanDyke.com with "Feature Request Forum Post 13394" in the subject line.

VanDyke Software
Technical Support
support@vandyke.com
(505) 332-5730

Tags
rdp