Welcome to the VanDyke Software Forums

Join the discussion today!

Go Back   VanDyke Software Forums > General

Old 03-18-2020, 06:40 AM

SecureCRT move off screen

Hi...

I RDP to my remote desktop, after I adjust the border between the session manager and the session screen, as well minimize the screen. Then the whole all the SecureCRT screens disappear (including session manager, menu bar, actual session) when I try to restore it back. After some fine spot check, it seems they are "hidding" at the very edge of the right border of screen with one slim line. try to pull them back. I am only able to get the session manager back, but no others.

Trying to reinstall SecureCRT, it doesn't help the bad settings remain.

How can I fix it? or how can I restore all the settings back to default therefore to reset the screen position back.

BTW, there is only one monitor setup.

Thanks in advance.
fshguo.
Old 03-18-2020, 11:25 AM
VanDyke Technical Support

Hi fshguo,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing some trouble with the positioning of the SecureCRT window when you are connected via RDP.

When you said that there is "only one monitor setup", did you mean that both your remote desktop and the machine that you are RDP'ing from have only a single display monitor?

What version of SecureCRT are you running?

It sounds like you first adjusted the size of the Session Manager and then you minimized the SecureCRT window, which resulted in the window position change. Is that correct?

Can you please elaborate by providing a detailed set of steps to reproduce the issue?

Would it be possible for you to provide a screenshot depicting the current window position? You can either attach the screenshot to your forum post or send it to support@vandyke.com (put "ATTN: Brittney, Forum Thread# 14109") in the subject field).

VanDyke Software
Technical Support
support@vandyke.com
(505) 332-5730