VanDyke Software Forums

Go Back   VanDyke Software Forums > SecureCRT 5.2/SecureFX 4.0 Beta
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2006, 07:12 AM

SFX4 beta: queue versus transfer panel

The queue is very useful though needs to be able to be resized, as mentioned in another post, as some of the items in it can remain hidden. To view or hide the queue, there is a menu option but it does not bring back the transfer progress dialogue on my copy of SFX 4 beta. It appears that once you have opted for the queue instead of the transfer dialogue, you cannot have the tranfer dialogue back - you can toggle between "view/transfer queue" on the menu which gives you either the queue or nothing, and this needs addressing!
Old 09-16-2006, 06:49 PM

Thanks for this feed back. I think I understand and will test now to make sure we understand. You're saying you want the transfer progress bar to always be present, right?
[http://www.vandyke.com/support]
Old 09-17-2006, 03:34 AM

Transfer progress bar

Well, not entirely. What I'm finding is that once you've gone to view/transfer queue and ticked that option so that you can then watch the transfer queue, we no longer have the progress transfer bar, and that's not really a problem. But if I decide I now want the progress transfer bar instead of the queue, I go back to view/transfer queue and untick that option, and the progress transfer bar does not return, so I am left with neither! The progress transfer bar can be very useful. Maybe you could arrange for another option under views so that progress transfer bar can also be enabled/disabled?
Old 09-18-2006, 12:06 PM

I see what you mean - thanks for clarifying. I've added your request to our database for the ability to enable the transfer bar/window. If we add this feature we will post here. If you would like e-mail notification should this feature be added, please send e-mail to support@vandyke.com and reference this forum thread.
[http://www.vandyke.com/support]