View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtb View Post
Hi koenv,

We apologize for not responding sooner.

SecureCRT does not offer a method to synchronize sessions between multiple installations. I have created a feature request in our SecureCRT enhancement database to add the ability to do this. Should a future release of SecureCRT have a sync option, we will post to this forum thread.

If you would like to be notified directly, please complete and submit the form at the following location:
Submit Feature Request
In the meantime, can you tell me more about how you plan to use the SecureCRT session database?

How many sessions do you plan to have defined?

Do you plan to allow any SecureCRT user to add new sessions to the common configuration?
Usage: simply share the session list among colleages. So in a team of 5 engineers when 1 would add/update a session this would be replicated to the other 4 engineers.
All 4 should be able to add/change/delete stuff that gets synced. In an ideal world this would work with users and user-rights but I'd be happy with a basic sync where everybody sets read/write right on their own installation or even a most basic sync where everyone may do everything.

Number of sessions: currently a few 100.