View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 12:46 PM
VanDyke Technical Support

Hi LazLong,

Thanks for the feedback. I have informed the SecureCRT product director that our documentation does not accurately reflect the current behavior. I have also created a feature request to add the ability to set the default color scheme for all new sessions and the ability to set the color scheme for all existing sessions from the Terminal / Appearance / Advanced category in the Global Options dialog.

Should either of these features be implemented in a future SecureCRT release, we will post to this forum thread.

If you would like to be notified directly, please complete and submit the form at the following location:
Submit Feature Request
I am glad to hear that you did find the correct place to configure the default color scheme.

It is important to note that when making changes to the Default Session, one is prompted as to whether the changes should apply only to future sessions or to all existing sessions. One can also select multiple sessions in the Connect dialog, right-click on a selected session and select Properties from the context menu to edit the settings for multiple sessions at the same time.

VanDyke Software
Technical Support
support@vandyke.com
505-332-5730

Last edited by rtb; 12-18-2012 at 08:17 AM.