View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 03:28 PM
VanDyke Technical Support

Hi Frank,

I could not replicate the "moving Session Manager" issue, but have asked our developers to investigate.

Quote:
Btw. I am also missing the pinning icon in the title bar of the session manager window, see file "Screenshot 2017-11-03 21.36.16".
Presently, there's no pin for SecureCRT/Mac.

That's provided by the libraries we use to build on Windows and, unfortunately, the libraries used on Mac do not supply the same graphics. Instead, to auto hide Session Manager, first it has to be docked (not floating). Then you choose Auto Hide Session Manager from the context menu shown when you right-click any object in Session Manager.

I have added this thread to a feature request in our product enhancement database to add an auto hide pin icon for the Session Manager. Should a future release of SecureCRT include this feature, notification will be posted here.

If you prefer direct email notification, send an email to support@vandyke.com and include "Feature Request - Forum Thread #12886" in the subject line or use this form from the support page of our website.

VanDyke Software
Technical Support
support@vandyke.com
(505) 332-5730