View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 12:44 PM
VanDyke Technical Support

Hi mrbeeye,

I edited your other post here since it was duplicate content.

I have addressed each of your bulleted items below:

Quote:
* log only lines matching regexp (multiline regexp needed!)
This can currently be accomplished via scripting. However, I assume you want an interface you can configure in the GUI, correct?

Do you envision it being implemented similar to the way custom log data is done in the Terminal / Log File category of Session Options?

Quote:
* ability to open log file in tab and log file is "live"
I have added this thread to a feature request in our product enhancement database to add Log View window/tab to SecureCRT. Should a future release of SecureCRT include this feature, notification will be posted here.

Quote:
* pop out tab to separate window
I am not sure what you mean by the above.

Is this related to the prior log file in tab request?

You can currently Send to New Window using the option available from a tab's context menu.

Quote:
* color tabs (to visually determine diverse remote systems: cisco, juniper, linux, etc)
Tabs can currently be configured to use background colors to display status of the tab, so making the tab color user-customizable would interfere with that current functionality, but I have made the feature request on your behalf anyway.

I have added this thread to a feature request in our product enhancement database for the ability to override tab colors. Should a future release of SecureCRT include this feature, notification will be posted here.

If you prefer direct e-mail notification for any of the above, contact support@vandyke.com and include "Feature Request - Forum Thread #11064" in the subject line.

VanDyke Software
Technical Support
support@vandyke.com
(505) 332-5730