View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdev View Post
If you still see that literal message, then the code you wrote to try and change re.Pattern's value didn't get put in the right place (or is getting undone somewhere else in your code).

Look for all the places where you're doing 're.Pattern = '... and make sure that between that line and the latter line on which you're testing the pattern, there aren't any additional 're.Pattern = '... statements undoing your change.
I'm using the excat code presented in post #5.
I've looked through the code and there's only one place where 're.Pattern = ' is present.

Quote:
Also, you will likely need to introduce some MsgBox statements to show you what's currently in strResults... What's actually in there might not be what you expect, in which case you would need to perform more code inspection along with actual output from the remote to find out where your code is going wrong.

--Jake
I'll try that.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote:
Also, did you use a raw log as I suggested earlier?

It will help you better understand what's happening as data is sent from the remote device to SecureCRT.

Having a better understanding of the data that is being sent from the remote device to SecureCRT will help you know what your code should look like based on what you expect/know is coming from the remote.

--Jake
I already have logging enabled.
I tried checking the box for "Raw log" under "Log File" in "Session Options"; couldn't see any difference on the data sent from the remote device to SecureCRT.